ADVERTISEMENT

Richard Pitino A Candidate

I could not agree with this more! Maybe we need to hire a new AD first. We all knew we would be hiring a new coach for months now. We assumed back-channeling and discreet discussions were taking place. Yet now, each day seems like we’re starting from scratch AGAIN! Josh boxed himself in with his high moral stance and his “crawl here” statement. Now, he has excluded so many than our pond is pretty much fished out. I’m feeling very bad about where this is headed.

Well probably going to end up with the last coach the fans wanted in Kelsey. No clue if it will work.

IPTAY = I Pay Thirty A Year, for those too young to know. A modest sum by today's standards, but was an outrage along Tobacco Road and SC.
Yes Boone; and that was the example that UL shared as justification for the mandatory “contribution” for premium seating in Freedom Hall. Thanks for answering!

I actually listened this morning to both shows. Deener & Rummage sure seemed to think this was a done deal.

Deener was a total 180 about Josh Hierd…”he needs time, calm down, he’ll win…”

Rummage….you could actually hear him pout out loud once news broke Pitino wasn’t coming.

I am cautiously optimistic on the new hire. I know social media is full of nut cases but some of our fans are rivaling IU and Ky fans. I know for a fact that Kelsey will be better than Payne.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT