ADVERTISEMENT

Reyne Smith

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
This past weekend, the transfer guard from Charleston took part in the 2024 Nissay Cup: a two-game exhibition series between Australia Select and the Japanese National Team in Hokkaido, Japan. Australia Select is a leg of the Australian National Team that features a mixture of young up-and-coming prospects, collegiate players and NBL players.

Smith, a native of Ulverstone, Australia, had a solid showing in the event for his home country. In game one, he contributed six points off the bench as part of a 90-89 win; while he had seven points, a rebound, an assist and a steal in game two - which ended in a 95-95 tie.

https://www.si.com/college/louisville/basketball/reyne-smith-nissay-cup

95-95 tie? I thought ties were only a thing in the group stage of soccer. Glad to see he's getting good experience before trip to Bahamas. Can't express how pumped I am for next basketball season. I truly think we will all be on the edge of our seats come Selection Sunday. Go Cards!

Reactions: shadow force
Excited as well. This early preseason experience that these guys will get will be extremely helpful for this team to gel and to find good lineups to use. The schedule is tough, even early on, so they'll need it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT