ADVERTISEMENT

Resume building win!

Cue Card

Four-Star Poster
Mar 7, 2011
Notre Dame is really tough to beat at home, and they showed why tonight. They play very hard, tough, and gritty yet the Cards matched it and won for the first time in South Bend since 1994. The last HOF coach at UofL couldn't get it done on the road in South Bend. Coach Padgett does his first try.

Great win!! I am very happy!!

Go CARDS!!!

We are an overtime loss at Clemson away from being undefeated in ACC play

You wanted to self ban!

Just giving you shit not being serious.

It's a long season guys the Cards have given the season some juice in the 1st part of the ACC play - the Cards just need to take care of business against teams they "should" beat at home, and they could make the NCAAs. At that point, who knows?

Things can change for better or worse without much notice.

You wanted to self ban!

Just giving you shit not being serious.

It's a long season guys the Cards have given the season some juice in the 1st part of the ACC play - the Cards just need to take care of business against teams they "should" beat at home, and they could make the NCAAs. At that point, who knows?

Things can change for better or worse without much notice.

I’m very happy about how things are trending this year. We can delay future decisions till next year but they will need to be dealt with so we can actually recruit players at some point.

The guy's a surprisingly good coach. I know I'm pleasantly surprised...

I think the entire fan base is thrilled with DP and the position the team is.

That said, I still look ahead and see challenges - I'm still setting the bar to making the NCAAs in terms of successful season. There are some tough games ahead and DP and staff have a lot more work to do - and they know that.

I think the entire fan base is thrilled with DP and the position the team is.

That said, I still look ahead and see challenges - I'm still setting the bar to making the NCAAs in terms of successful season. There are some tough games ahead and DP and staff have a lot more work to do - and they know that.
ESPN has our final record projected to be 21-10 and 11-7 in conference. This is definitely NOT a team to look ahead with, but those final results get us into the NCAA tourney...

Equally important is that this team has shown some incredible resilience, I'm proud and happy for them to have rebounded from the tough road losses early...it is way too soon to say they've turned a corner and there is a lot to be concerned with still (how many fast breaks have we fumbled away?); but this was a big win for a lot of different reasons, the resume is absolutely one of them.

ESPN has our final record projected to be 21-10 and 11-7 in conference. This is definitely NOT a team to look ahead with, but those final results get us into the NCAA tourney...

Agree - I would take that right now. I'd have taken it this time yesterday too.

All teams hit a rough stretch. This team has had a rough game, but not stretch.

Assuming they, and again, not that I am assuming they do... but.... should they win a few games they are supposed to win, they also build up that target for other teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT