ADVERTISEMENT

Remember this name Sean East

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Take note of what i say of this baller Sean East will have to sit out upcoming season . But will be worth the wait.

6’3” guard from Louisville who went to high school at New Albany went to prep school at Lincoln, North Carolina. Would be a transfer from UMass at the end of his freshmen year.

Averaged 9.3 ppg, which is not bad for a freshman but his shooting percentages are nothing to write home about.

Averaged 9.3 ppg, which is not bad for a freshman but his shooting percentages are nothing to write home about.
He's a PG, hence the shitty shooting shooting; averaged just under 5 assists per game. If he's an offensive leader/creator there is room for him to step in after next season Johnson bolts for the NBA.

I'm a sucker for the local guys.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Is this guy in the portal? I’ve heard no mention of him being a Card by Demling or anyone else.

Not going too happen . Family wants to sign somewhere now . Cards have too many roosters not making their decisions. Holding up things . I have a feeling these other players we are waiting on . Are going to bite us in the ass .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT