ADVERTISEMENT

Remember Spike Albrecht From 2013 Michigan Team?

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Former Michigan Wolverine Spike Albrecht, who played in the 2013 National Championship game against the Cards, is joining the program as a graduate assistant.

Former Cardinal Christen Cunningham will also join the program in the same role.

Cunningham was a captain in the 2018-2019 season after transferring from Samford.

Good to have CC back with the Cards too.

Were we understaffed or did we lose somebody? Sorry, there’s not much to follow these days.

I read that Mack has had 2 graduate assistants on staff in both of his seasons at UofL. I guess these two are filling that role for this upcoming season.

I read that Mack has had 2 graduate assistants on staff in both of his seasons at UofL. I guess these two are filling that role for this upcoming season.
I guess I missed that Albrecht is a grad asst. Didn’t he graduate in 2013? What’s he been doing for almost 7 years?

I guess I missed that Albrecht is a grad asst. Didn’t he graduate in 2013? What’s he been doing for almost 7 years?

It said that Spike had been helping coach at a Massachusetts prep school. Not sure if that was all he had been doing.

I remember Spike he was knocking down some long range jumpers against us. I don’t think he was a senior I am pretty sure he was an underclass-student in 2013. Maybe he went to grad school who knows. Well anyway welcome aboard Spike I hope you can be part of our success.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT