@ Pitt- W
UNC- L
@ Duke- L
@ Va Tech- L
UVA- L
@ NCST- W

What say you?

Reactions: Cue Card
UVA at YUM - Senior Day, I'll be there and we will win. It will be a great win leading into the ACC Tourney. However all attention is on Wake Forest.

Go CARDS!

I think we go 24-10 at best. Could be as bad as 22-12. Win one/lose one in both ACC & NCAA tourney. Hope I’m wrong. Don’t have much faith in beating Virginia either time, or upsetting Duke on the road. Other losses sprinkled in from two tourneys.

I also don’t think we have a stud “go to” guy that can consistently deliver the big shots needed against the better teams. Also, not super confident about DP in tough late game spots. Was very disappointed in the plays drawn up last night vs Miami.

11 regular seasons game left.

Wake Forest- W
@ UVA- L
FSU- W
Cuse- W
Ga. Tech- W
@ Pitt- W
UNC- L
@ Duke- L
@ Va Tech- L
UVA- L
@ NCST- W

What say you?
Probably close to right, but I would like to see that potential 4 game losing streak broken up with 2 wins at home over UNC and UVA. Not sure we'll have enough to win those other games on the road, but winning at home is crucial. Also beating NC State in Raleigh is going to be very difficult.

We are currently 15-5. If my hopes and dreams come true, we'll have 22 wins before the ACC tourney.

22-9 with this schedule along with a couple of wins in the ACC tourney would be a solid 4 or 5 seed. That's the ceiling for NCAA seeding IMO.

Wake Forest- W
@ UVA- L
FSU- W
Cuse- W
Ga. Tech- W
@ Pitt- W
UNC- W?
@ Duke- L
@ Va Tech- L
UVA- W?
@ NCST- L?

Probably close to right, but I would like to see that potential 4 game losing streak broken up with 2 wins at home over UNC and UVA. Not sure we'll have enough to win those other games on the road, but winning at home is crucial. Also beating NC State in Raleigh is going to be very difficult.

We are currently 15-5. If my hopes and dreams come true, we'll have 22 wins before the ACC tourney.

22-9 with this schedule along with a couple of wins in the ACC tourney would be a solid 4 or 5 seed. That's the ceiling for NCAA seeding IMO.

Wake Forest- W
@ UVA- L
FSU- W
Cuse- W
Ga. Tech- W
@ Pitt- W
UNC- W?
@ Duke- L
@ Va Tech- L
UVA- W?
@ NCST- L?

VA Tech and NCST are both very winnable games. Both are easily worse than Miami and who we could beat on the road. To me, I agree mostly with this. I can't accept a UVA loss at home on Senior day. I'll take your predictions and a win at either VA Tech or NC State.

Wake Forest- W
@ UVA- L
FSU- W
Cuse- W
Ga. Tech- W
@ Pitt- W
UNC- W (Whiteout, first BIG home game of the season, primetime ESPN)
@ Duke- L
@ Va Tech- L
UVA- W (Senior day, would be huge let down if lose, Seniors play well and we win this one because we won on Senior day in 2015 against UVA)
@ NCST- W

23-8. Worst case scenario is 22-9 for me. For some reason I just can't see us losing at VT AND at NC State. If you were to change any of those from a W to an L, I would say the UVA at home.

We HAVE to win our home games that are winnable. We NEED to beat UNC at home if we're going to lose to UVA at home. The only home game we should lose the rest of the season if any would be UVA. We have to take care of business at home and beat the teams that we should beat. Again, we could end up being 21-10 (4 game L streak to end the season), but like I said, I just cant see 2 losses between @ VT and @ NC State. I say we win at least 1 of those.

At this point our worst possible outcome would or SHOULD be 21-10, but I think we can win one between @ VT and @ State so I'll say 22-9. Hope we can win on senior day to make it 23-8.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT