ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

I love the class so far. Still have two more that I think we will land. CJ Avery (4* S) and Toryque Bateman (3* OT). A few others, but not sure if we will land them, Telort (4* OL), Brian Edwards (4* LB) to name a couple.

So far we have addressed many of the skill positions, specifically high on our CBs (Love Russ Yeast, TreSean Smith and Anthony Johnson) and WRs (Josh Johnson, Corey Reed and Justin Marshall will all be big time talents, possible NFL in future for each of them). Also, this will end up being the best set of linemen that we have brought in at UofL ever, at least in my opinion with Cole Bentley leading the way. They all have 2 things in common, they are HUGE stature wise and they are all quick on their feet.

As far as final ranking, I think it will differ from site to site as the ratings seem to never be the same across the board. Fair to say though we will be top 20 on all sites, 17-20 is the range I think we finish at, with some guys with enormous upside.

I think it is hard not to give the class currently an A-, if we land both Avery and Bateman, which like I said, I think we will, then bump us up to an A. We reach A+ status if we can also add to the mix Edwards and Telefort.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I love the class so far. Still have two more that I think we will land. CJ Avery (4* S) and Toryque Bateman (3* OT). A few others, but not sure if we will land them, Telort (4* OL), Brian Edwards (4* LB) to name a couple.

So far we have addressed many of the skill positions, specifically high on our CBs (Love Russ Yeast, TreSean Smith and Anthony Johnson) and WRs (Josh Johnson, Corey Reed and Justin Marshall will all be big time talents, possible NFL in future for each of them). Also, this will end up being the best set of linemen that we have brought in at UofL ever, at least in my opinion with Cole Bentley leading the way. They all have 2 things in common, they are HUGE stature wise and they are all quick on their feet.

As far as final ranking, I think it will differ from site to site as the ratings seem to never be the same across the board. Fair to say though we will be top 20 on all sites, 17-20 is the range I think we finish at, with some guys with enormous upside.

I think it is hard not to give the class currently an A-, if we land both Avery and Bateman, which like I said, I think we will, then bump us up to an A. We reach A+ status if we can also add to the mix Edwards and Telefort.
Great assessment! We seem to be finishing strong with Rudd and CJ Avery. I agree 1 to 2 more O-lineman and Brian Edwards would round out the class with the best possible scenario. Only thing is I think Brian Edwards is a safety who has us up there because we will let him try to play corner which is what he wants rather than safety which is his natural position. That's all I have to add.

Great assessment! We seem to be finishing strong with Rudd and CJ Avery. I agree 1 to 2 more O-lineman and Brian Edwards would round out the class with the best possible scenario. Only thing is I think Brian Edwards is a safety who has us up there because we will let him try to play corner which is what he wants rather than safety which is his natural position. That's all I have to add.

Thanks! I completely agree on Edwards. That guy would be a game changer, I didn't call him out in my email because I don't feel very confident that we will land him. If we can somehow land Telefort and Edwards...watch out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT