ADVERTISEMENT

Quit talking about uk

seashore

500+
Nov 24, 2005
We support our team, pitino. don't give us uk as an example of how to behave. Really?
We support our team no matter who the coach or players are. We may be unhappy but we don't leave.
Damion and Trey, sorry. You were sacrificed.
We wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for Damion.
Better not see ukers at the game tomorrow.
As a great grandmother, I don't know what I'd do.
Yes, I'm mad.
Also, I want to sue Andre McGee and anyone else who was involved. To return all monies from their travels, food, scholarships, salaries, etc. Really. Any lawyers out there?
Ellen

He is sending a message to his players too. A real life example of getting low and coming out of it. It's a good example. It's your fault if you let the fault that it was a UK example diminish what he said.

Reactions: American Male
He is sending a message to his players too. A real life example of getting low and coming out of it. It's a good example. It's your fault if you let the fault that it was a UK example diminish what he said.
Exactly, fans are judging Pitiino in their own hang ups.

you missed his entire point. if it had happened at Prov he would of used it as an example. he used his own like experience to try to motivate others to help these young men. I hope UK fans do show up in full force and show full support for these 2 young men. has nothing to do with UK or UL. has everything to do with Lee and Lewis crying and having to be consoled by teammates and coaches because there entire world just got turned up side down.

you think Lee or Lewis care about a silly rivalry in Ky? no they don't . so the more people who can express there gratitude and appreciation for what these 2 young men have brought to this state this year, the better.

You guys will recover quickly from this - there are a select few programs that can weather a storm and come out of it fine on the other side, and U of L is certainly one of them. Lee and Lewis are great young men, I have no doubt they will give you guys everything they have these last 7 games.

How can he deny his own life? What person doesn't talk about their own experiences? How many coaches at his level have real life examples of being with a team who was banned and getting them through it to the point of going to a final four or winning a championship? His company is very few. Have you never talked about past job examples when they apply to current situations?

Like I said, if you are upset simply because he uttered the words UK then it's your fault and not Pitino's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT