ADVERTISEMENT

Quick update from around the football complex

Ty Spalding

Owner/Publisher of CardinalSports.com
Aug 23, 2018
**The football team recently completed max-outs, which saw a ton of players hit personal records on a number of lifts. The team has 3 weeks off before they hit the ground running for summer workouts and camp.

**They are required to go to the facility and sign in for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This is something new that was installed under Satterfield that will help the players and staff develop a family like relationship. Satterfield's hope is that the players look forward to coming around, which was not the case under the previous staff.

**I’ve been told again recently from a source inside the program that the staff is not worried in the slightest about the transfers. When I say I was reassured of this, I was reassured. I wish you all could have heard it first-hand, but you'll have to trust me on this.

**Robert Hicks is 100 percent back in the fold and there is no awkwardness between he and the staff. There has been some talk that he would move back to linebacker. I can't confirm that, but he is back with the team and ready to roll.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News