ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue team meeting at noon

Figured this was the next logical step in this process. Calling a team meeting to address the issue is the way to handle this regardless of what he has decided to do. If he is leaving for the Cardinals, it's also the classy thing to do. Tell the players face to face before telling the rest of the public.

Reactions: wilkie01
If Brohm and his agent are meeting with MBob, that tells me he is working on a counter-offer. Otherwise why would he need his agent if he were saying goodbye?

0rpwsol3bzry.gif

Reactions: -BBH-
if he were leaving the very first thing he would do would be to tell his team before any other people. and one of the players will leak the news to the world before anyone else can. teenagers and their social circles....

No, my fingers are still crossed. I received a text saying that was happening and then Aaron Matas a local news person tweeted it as well. Jody Demling saying there isn’t a meeting makes me wonder because he is tight with JB.

The team meeting was tweeted at 11am. West Lafayette is est time. It's 11:52. Already debunked.

Reactions: Tailgater#1
Just heard some not so good news. My bosses company is a big time U of L backer. he and Tyra are friends said Tyra not happy at present moment

Could be anything though!

Brohm has U o Ls best offer on the table

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT