ADVERTISEMENT

Props to Petrino and the team for finishing season strong

Well it is important to note that the stretch where we kept losing games was when Jaire, Stacy, and Bailey were missing or not quite healthy.

Reactions: wilkie01 and Deeva
That's true but that just points out another issue which needs to be addressed. Depth. Need quality depth because injuries are going to happen.
Can’t argue with that. But even FSU has depth issues. We gotta have guys willing to be career back ups. Only a few teams have that luxury. You are right though our depth is a problem.

Reactions: wilkie01
My prediction for the season was 8-4 and at best 9-3. We had 2 freshman playing on our O-line and one at center. Not forgetting the freshman on the D side. However I didn’t expect to lose to BC and WF.

Reactions: wilkie01
My prediction for the season was 8-4 and at best 9-3. We had 2 freshman playing on our O-line and one at center. Not forgetting the freshman on the D side. However I didn’t expect to lose to BC and WF.
Pretty good call... I had us at 9-3, but I wasn't expecting the defensive problems we had most of the season. Not that I was confident in Sirmon, but I didn't expect a rapid fall-off on that side of the ball. Let's hope it was just a work-in-progress...

Pretty good call... I had us at 9-3, but I wasn't expecting the defensive problems we had most of the season. Not that I was confident in Sirmon, but I didn't expect a rapid fall-off on that side of the ball. Let's hope it was just a work-in-progress...

I will admit I lost faith when we were 5-4. Didn’t see how we would win one more much less 3. But they pulled it off. Hats off to them! Both coaches and players.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Was hard/down on Petrino...got to admit he rallied the troops...also, Sirmon very well probably saved his job...Defense was good enough the past 3 weeks

Don't forget the injuries to our running backs. Reggie was the only one to start and finish without an injury. The loss of Dae Williams for most of the year-really hurt.
So, the injuries to Jaire, Stacy, Drew, and our running backs hurt our record and Lamar's chance to repeat. That's football, as were not an Ala who can replace a 5 star with another 5. Keep working to change that Bobby.

Was hard/down on Petrino...got to admit he rallied the troops...also, Sirmon very well probably saved his job...Defense was good enough the past 3 weeks
Consider how well the defense played today except for Snell who may be the best RB in the SEC. The rest of the team including their QB had 127 yards for the game...

Don't forget the injuries to our running backs. Reggie was the only one to start and finish without an injury. The loss of Dae Williams for most of the year-really hurt.
So, the injuries to Jaire, Stacy, Drew, and our running backs hurt our record and Lamar's chance to repeat. That's football, as were not an Ala who can replace a 5 star with another 5. Keep working to change that Bobby.

Today Alabama couldn’t even do that...their injuries at Linebacker came back to bite them today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT