ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers please for Bill

May the Holy Spirit come and deliver her to the almighty God in heaven. Amen!

So very sorry for your loss Bill. “To be absent from the body, is to be present with the LORD”; trust you will receive some bit of comfort knowing this scripture Bill.

Reactions: PHCARD
I learned of this earlier this week while scanning the UK board for chatter about our upcoming game. Awful. Bill has mentioned being a man of faith (a pastor, I believe), but I am sure this is very very difficult. Prayers for his wife, for Bill, and his family. May God heal Bill and his family. Amen.

This forum has had its ups and downs, but I think it's starting to pick back up with the quality conversations we have on this board. Bill is a big reason for that purpose. Such a kind person that always says what he thinks and never tries to be rude or cruel to anyone.

Bill I don't know you personally, but your fruits you bear in posting on a forum just show you to be a great person. So many that don't know you will be praying!

Very sorry for your loss Bill. May the Lord send his comfort and spirit to help in this tough time.

Reactions: Mayoman
Sorry Bill you and your family will be in my prayers. This has been a horrible year as we’ve lost to many.

Always enjoyed your visits to our side. Very sorry and prayers to you and the family!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT