ADVERTISEMENT

Poor poor UK

When is the last time you've seen a player spike the ball into the ground and let it bounce up into the air and NOT get a T???? The timing was absolutely terrible, but for anyone who thinks that slam in the ball down and letting it bounce shouldn't warrant a T hasn't watched much basketball. Hell we got one earlier in the year when lee or Mitchell one slammed the ball down and was trying to catch it but it got away from him. Like I said name the last time someone did that and didn't get a tech.

Right it's pretty much standard procedure when you slam the ball and fail to catch it you get a T. I've seen numerous games were the player actually tried to catch the ball but failed to do so and got the T.

Dude.

I posted in regards to how Louisville fans always said Siva was better than each individual PG. Which was never the case. Your response--rather than discussing how they stacked up was that Siva had a better 4 years than any individual guy. YOU changed the parameters. My initial point was about how each one stacked up. You tried to change it. I went back to my original point.

I never understand why people say LOL YOU NEED READING COMPREHENSION YA BIG DUMMY when people don't just say "Oh, you're right."

It's possible that you just decided to not even address what I mentioned, and then tried to turn it into something it wasn't.
Again. Give me Siva for 4 years instead of 1 or all 3 of them. I'm a college fan. I would rather have a guy like that than a 6 month one hit wonder. I never changed the discussion. I added that Siva had a better college career than the 3 you named. But since the draft is the best day of the year for UK basketball I can see where you would be different.

You forgot one thing, THIS IS A LOUISVILLE BOARD. You are not to spew your UofL hatred here

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KerryRhodes
No, It just shows you how dirty the NCAA is. I can almost guarantee the NCAA sent him a copy of the rulebook written in english and didn't provide him with a translation to his native language.
that was damn good. I wonder how many people around here don't get you.

It's been a couple days since the game and I still don't care whether or not UK got screwed over. Beside injuries I don't care what happens that causes them to lose.

Raise your hand if you don't care that UK got a technical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT