ADVERTISEMENT

Poll

Poll what is the biggest regular season college sporting event ?

• Mich./Mich St. Basketball Game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas/Kansas St. Basketball Game

• Arizona/Stanford Basketball Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The best is not aways the biggest, and vice versa. I answered it according to the "biggest" which I think is usually ND-USC according to overall national interest. It involves both coasts and 2 conferences. However, that is not necessarily the best. As to the best, that varies way too much year to year depending on the quality of the teams. If you want the best I have to say over the last few years it is the Iron Bowl.

The best is not aways the biggest, and vice versa. I answered it according to the "biggest" which I think is usually ND-USC according to overall national interest. It involves both coasts and 2 conferences. However, that is not necessarily the best. As to the best, that varies way too much year to year depending on the quality of the teams. If you want the best I have to say over the last few years it is the Iron Bowl.
Some weird stuff happens in the Iron Bowl. The Auburn runback of the missed FG is an absolute all-time classic.

Iron Bowl. College football is king, and that rivalry has delivered some incredible games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT