ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE stop running him every damn play!

Louisville has scored 41 points in the first two games that LJ did NOT pass or run for.

Give it time...

We're really going to have to figure out another way to get a first down or Lamar won't make it to week 4. I cringe every time he gets hit.
I understand your concern and I worry too but the fact is that Lamar is the one calling his own number on most of those runs which means he is making the correct reads. Hard to argue the success.

That's going to be key against FSU and the better teams on our schedule. Obviously we could have beaten Charlotte and Syracuse by playing it safe but I think BP wants Lamar in full rhythm as the big games start.

I think Radcliff finished with 9 carries and 130 yards averaging 15 ypc.

Lamar is the one calling his own number on most of those runs
The Orange adjusted and LJ missed a few I think.I share the op's concern,but yeah,I think the option over the straight handoff looks like the best play.LJ has to play almost flawless in his reads to win next week.

Last time a FL team laid the wood on our QB it didn't turn out so well for the FL team! Go Cards!
Well.....that IS exactly right....I'll never forget the look on Teddy's face when he was putting his helmet back on. ..as focused and determined look as you'll ever see

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT