ADVERTISEMENT

Please say it ain't so

I don't have sources or this or that. I spoke to someone in my family with some info. I can't say exactly who or what because I'm sure she reads these boards. I'll just say she works for the University in some capacity.

I was told Dino Babers will be the next coach at UofL by her.

If so, what a terrible F ing hire for UofL. If Dino Babers is the next coach then Vince Tyra has lost all credibility with me.

I hope to God she is wrong on this. Dino Babers does not deserve to come here. I'd rather have 10 other coaches before him
OK. I'll say it. It ain't so. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BPGhost
I had heard that also. I doubt that he would be high up on our list, but who knows? He may either be unhappy at Missouri, or he’s just trying to get a pay bump. He did suck in the Kentucky game, gave the game away with some weird play calling on both sides of the ball.

Only reason I can see is he has not recruited well at Missouri and the roof will cave in once Drew Locke and that group of seniors leave if he doesn't get a good QB transfer. His agent is Jimmy Sexton so this is probably more about leveraging Louisville for a pay raise than anything else.

Dont get the hate for Brown. High up tempo offense....30-8 the last three seasons with wins @ LSU and @ Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT