ADVERTISEMENT

PK needs to step it up in recruiting

He has done a great except for bigs. You do realize you can’t win without a couple? Scott is great but he needs help.

He has done a great except for bigs. You do realize you can’t win without a couple? Scott is great but he needs help.
He can only offer. What's he supposed to do? Put a gun to their heads?

This notion that a coach isn't doing his job when recruits choose other schools is stupid, especially this soon. Louisville hoops has been a nightmare the last two seasons. Players have other attractive options.

Coach PK is doing his best to get the players he needs, but ultimately it's up to the players to decide. I don't know how any real Cards fan expected better results so soon, so chill the hell out.

Yes. It was a big missed opportunity on Jayden Quaintance. We as UofL fans have witnessed many of these. We just hope we have another opportunity to get another quality PF or Center that can help the program be a.....winning program again

Reactions: jmac1029
I don't recall but did the last sloth even have one assistant coach at this point? PK doing fine work thus far.

Yes. It was a big missed opportunity on Jayden Quaintance. We as UofL fans have witnessed many of these. We just hope we have another opportunity to get another quality PF or Center that can help the program be a.....winning program again
I don't consider it a missed opportunity. That makes it sound like PK did something wrong. For all we know this kid never really wanted to go to Louisville and only considered them on the advice of his handlers? And why would he want to come here? He's 16 years old and was just 5 when Louisville won the 2013 title. He doesn't look at UofL as an elite program.

I believed he included Louisville in an effort to get UK to take him but when Cal left, he realized he really didn't want to take a chance on Louisville. So he finds Arizona State.

We're going to have to accept that until we win again and fill up the Yum center again, most of these recruits are going to be leary of coming here.

Reactions: glassmanJ
I guarantee that these "recruits" will play in an empty yum if the money is right regardless of past record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT