ADVERTISEMENT

Phil Steele Top 40 revealed. Cards #33 UK #35.

Thanks for YOUR opinion.
Thanks! However you did not offer an opinion. You made a statement.

And as I read it I pictured you, looking over the top of the readers perched on the end of your nose, tsk, tsking us for making predictions, and feeling the need to school us on the probabilities. 🤓 🤔🤓

Seems I was right. Not a down has been played. Attitudes will change. No shit.

Glad you told us.

Thanks! However you did not offer an opinion. You made a statement.

And as I read it I pictured you, looking over the top of the readers perched on the end of your nose, tsk, tsking us for making predictions, and feeling the need to school us on the probabilities. 🤓 🤔🤓

Seems I was right. Not a down has been played. Attitudes will change. No shit.

Glad you told us.
Maybe you missed English class that day but "You're a lifesaver Mr. Obvious" IS an opinion.

While I agree, always screw UK but when your rival beats you 56-10, 45-13 and 52-21 in the last 3 meetings and return a likely 1st round NFL Quarterback from last year’s beat down, it qualifies as a surprise. Granted, it’s just a national ranking and not a prediction of who is better.

I think more than anything it’s that Phil Steele is a fan of Scott Satterfield and having a dynamic Senior QB in Malik.
If that fruit loop is a first round draft pick, I will eat a banana with the peel on!

If that fruit loop is a first round draft pick, I will eat a banana with the peel on!
Below is an actual quote from a Wildcat Lair poster in regards to Will Levis:

USMC Cat:

There is a very real possibility that Levis has more success at the NFL level than Lamar...

And that scares them.

• Haha
Reactions: bigloucards
Levis is a perfect example of a college QB who fits the wildcats offense about as well as any they have had. His display of those QB DRAWS against us last year were most predictable in that offense, particularly when playing against an undersized and out-manned defense like ours.

Levis has the physicality to play in the NFL or MMA, but lacks the talent to play QB professionally. Comparing him to Lamar may be the most absurd and ridiculous statement that I have heard in a while.

To my fellow jarhead, USMC CAT, enjoy Will Levis while he is at UK, because you will never see him in the NFL unless he is wearing a baseball hat with headphones standing on the sidelines.

Levis is a perfect example of a college QB who fits the wildcats offense about as well as any they have had. His display of those QB DRAWS against us last year were most predictable in that offense, particularly when playing against an undersized and out-manned defense like ours.

Levis has the physicality to play in the NFL or MMA, but lacks the talent to play QB professionally. Comparing him to Lamar may be the most absurd and ridiculous statement that I have heard in a while.

To my fellow jarhead, USMC CAT, enjoy Will Levis while he is at UK, because you will never see him in the NFL unless he is wearing a baseball hat with headphones standing on the sidelines.
Great response 233. Especially to a uahkay cayut at fan and typically a know nothing at that. But my comment is redundant.

GO CARDS!!!

Below is an actual quote from a Wildcat Lair poster in regards to Will Levis:

USMC Cat:

There is a very real possibility that Levis has more success at the NFL level than Lamar...

And that scares them.
This post from USMC Cat made Message Board Geniuses (@BoardGeniuses) on Twitter. 🤣
if you’re not familiar with the account; they share, and mock, the most ridiculous sports posts made on Twitter.

You mean the game that uk put up a whole 13pts? When he threw for 192yrds on 32 comp =6yrds per comp, 3sacks, and 12yrds rushing ? That’s hardly a stat line that qualifies as a “best game“😂🤣😂.
You on the wrong site homie!
Stats don’t always tell the story. Levis put 90% of his balls on target against a massive pass rush. Receivers dropped 5-7 balls that hit them in the chest. Those would have extended drives. All a QB can do is put it there.

Stats don’t always tell the story. Levis put 90% of his balls on target against a massive pass rush. Receivers dropped 5-7 balls that hit them in the chest. Those would have extended drives. All a QB can do is put it there.
You are an excuse maker. We both have guys like you but you should just own up to being an "excuse maker".

GO CARDS!!!

Stats always tell the story better than assumptions and excuses!
Like I said you’re on the wrong site especially for excuses 🥱😴!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT