ADVERTISEMENT

Penny

Naw, the bigger story is that the recruit’s parents consider the UK coaching staff to be “unprofessional”

This is the MUCH BIGGER STORY. The uahkay/cayut fans just don’t want to admit this. Plus, as another poster said, who cares.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

He probably will end up there. I guess we will have to settle for another 5 star recruit
The problem is LPT is settling again. Lite used to get Top Ten or even Top Five recruits. Now, he's mining the Top Twenty.

And the one title he's won was with the best player in the country.

IOW he needs to recruit at a level that he's no longer recruiting at. Not all five-stars are created equal...

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg

Reactions: earsky
Naw, the bigger story is that the recruit’s parents consider the UK coaching staff to be “unprofessional”
He said Barbee was the unprofessional one. Wouldn’t mind seeing him hit the door anyway

Although he didn’t give any specifics why he was unprofessional except we wasn’t at his last AAU game and didn’t try to stop him from decomitting.

Says the guy that committed to a school and then continued to flirt with other coaches. it ain't that big a deal. Both will be ok.

He said Barbee was the unprofessional one. Wouldn’t mind seeing him hit the door anyway

Although he didn’t give any specifics why he was unprofessional except we wasn’t at his last AAU game and didn’t try to stop him from decomitting.
HC is responsible for everything. If UK wanted him, cow would have stepped in. It’s a matter of we think we can get someone better.. See ya!

Interesting that the dad says that Kentucky didn’t keep their “commitments” to the family. What does that mean? Perhaps Cal and Nike are getting nervous about the FBI thing.

Bad look for a so-called "elite program" with their first de-commitment in a decade...

A 50ish ranked recruit decommitted and we will replace him with a top 15 recruit (Whitney) within a couple weeks
Your coach needs “top five” recruits to be dangerous, otherwise a sweet sixteen is about the ceiling.

Reactions: zipp
The problem is LPT is settling again. Lite used to get Top Ten or even Top Five recruits. Now, he's mining the Top Twenty.

And the one title he's won was with the best player in the country.

IOW he needs to recruit at a level that he's no longer recruiting at. Not all five-stars are created equal...

I couldn’t care less if the guy is a 3 or a 5 star. Cal is very good at evaluating talent. He will get the right guys that fit in with our team. Cal doesn’t have to get a top 5 recruit every year. If they are 5 stars they can play. We zero top ten 5 stars in this class and a re a favorite to win it all. I’ll take that all day.

Bad look for a so-called "elite program" with their first de-commitment in a decade...
He was being recruited over already and not being treated like he was sacred. He can go away. We dont need a SF who can't shoot. You can have him .

This thread is hilarious lol.

You trying to get UK fans to sweat recruiting? Really?
LPT clowns should be...it's slipping. You need another AD to evidently win a championship.

"Elite program," my a$$...

He was being recruited over already and not being treated like he was sacred. He can go away. We dont need a SF who can't shoot. You can have him .
Of course, you don't need him. But I think you need James Wiseman.

Slapdck%20Dogpile_zpsqxo6oosh.jpg

I couldn’t care less if the guy is a 3 or a 5 star. Cal is very good at evaluating talent. He will get the right guys that fit in with our team. Cal doesn’t have to get a top 5 recruit every year. If they are 5 stars they can play. We zero top ten 5 stars in this class and a re a favorite to win it all. I’ll take that all day.
But he hasn't proven he can win to LPT fans' satisfaction with anything but the very best players. He's not getting those guys anymore...

fifes_zpsa6ottwim.jpg

Good grief, now you’re claiming pre season polls are gold? Lol

And aren't you guys at around FIFTY 5-star kids in those nine years? I realize it's hard to keep count...

Hmm, history seems to disprove that.
Brandon Knight was ranked 6th, otherwise I’m spot on. Your last three recruiting classes had...
2015 - #1, 9, 10
2016 - 6, 7, 9
2017- 10, 14, 15, 17, 22

Never a serious contender with that recruiting, your coach needs AD type players to mask his in game coaching.

Brandon Knight was ranked 6th, otherwise I’m spot on. Your last three recruiting classes had...
2015 - #1, 9, 10
2016 - 6, 7, 9
2017- 10, 14, 15, 17, 22

Never a serious contender with that recruiting, your coach needs AD type players to mask his in game coaching.
Perhaps

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT