ADVERTISEMENT

Payton Verhulst Interview

Sonja

Jun 20, 2001
Louisville
www.cardinalcouple.com
A link to Paulie's interview with five-star guard, Louisville 2021 WBB commit 6'1" Payton Verhulst (Bishop Miege H.S.) from yesterday. The junior was Kansas P.O.Y this season in Girls High School Basketball and her school was 21-2 before their season was stopped in the State Tournament.

LINK:

--sonja--

Nice interview. She told Paulie that she started following Louisville in the seventh grade, yet the pictures she posted on her twitter announcement showed one of a little girl wearing a Louisville jersey. I assumed that was her. Anyone know who that was?

Nice interview. She told Paulie that she started following Louisville in the seventh grade, yet the pictures she posted on her twitter announcement showed one of a little girl wearing a Louisville jersey. I assumed that was her. Anyone know who that was?

mwatson, I think that was a picture of a little girl that Payton took when she was in Louisville for the game against Team USA.

Reactions: mwatson61
She has a really nice jump shot with a quick release and a good defensive player. I like when she said she was coming to Louisville to win a championship, with her and the other recruits coming in I think it will happen.

Reactions: mwatson61
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT