ADVERTISEMENT

Payne Continuing To Break Records

Unless UL wins the National Championship (Bwahahahahaaaa), they will end the season with 22 losses or more. That will make a total of 50 losses (or more) over a two year period. Average of 25 losses per year. Unheard of, unacceptable, unbelievable, unreal and unallowable. Hall of Shame coach!!!

Because it is both amazing to see, like a meteor coming right at you, and entertaining to make fun of him. Well that's the case for me anyway. Gallows humor.

No reason to get testy. Everyone appears to be on the same side of the debate. Kinda boring.

Do we need to keep repeating this stuff to convince ourselves? Where’s the confidence?…

No reason to get testy. Everyone appears to be on the same side of the debate. Kinda boring.

Do we need to keep repeating this stuff to convince ourselves? Where’s the confidence?…
If you don't like the thread take a hike.

If you don't like theOP put him on ignore.

Not everything is about debate either.

People are having a conversation.

You don't control the environment.

Ignore is your friend.

Reactions: BPGhost
As I said, don’t get upset. I’m just asking a question.

It’s not just A topic. It’s the ongoing topic that starts multiple threads.

Why the incessant “Kenny Payne sucks” threads that simply explore different ways to say the same thing? Are we actually uncovering new information?

Of course he’s setting ignominious records. He’s one of the worst coaches anyone’s ever seen…

Reactions: Louisvillian
Because his suckiness takes on new meaning after each game and he establishes a new record low in some category. We have to get it all out now before he's gone, then we can cheer on our new coach with the same AD. Or you can say it's just plain ole discourse, that thing people do on forums.

Reactions: shadow force

Why the incessant “Kenny Payne sucks” threads that simply explore different ways to say the same thing? Are we actually uncovering new information?

Of course he’s setting ignominious records. He’s one of the worst coaches anyone’s ever seen…
You are projecting your emotions onto me.

No matter how many times you accuse me of being upset, it's not going to make it true. Again, I am laughing at you. This thread is more of it.

I'm not the one complaining about the existence of this thread big guy, you are.

You have spammed the board as a troll for years with the same drivel. Yet somehow, here you are crying about what you feel is a tired topic.

It doesn't matter how many times this is explained to you, you just no habla.

But I know you understand the ignore feature, and how to not click on threads you don't want to read.

All you do is cry my guy. Get a hold of your emotions. If you don't like the thread stop clicking it. Or keep clicking it, and keep projecting your emotions onto others.

You are projecting your emotions onto me.

No matter how many times you accuse me of being upset, it's not going to make it true. Again, I am laughing at you. This thread is more of it.

I'm not the one complaining about the existence of this thread big guy, you are.

You have spammed the board as a troll for years with the same drivel. Yet somehow, here you are crying about what you feel is a tired topic.

It doesn't matter how many times this is explained to you, you just no habla.

But I know you understand the ignore feature, and how to not click on threads you don't want to read.

All you do is cry my guy. Get a hold of your emotions. If you don't like the thread stop clicking it. Or keep clicking it, and keep projecting your emotions onto others.
Your emotions and how you acquired them are irrelevant.

Once again, you’re diverting a topic NOT about ‘zipp’. Or trying to. That’s usually in the absence of a rational response.

If you don’t have a topical response, hand the mic to someone else like @UofLouisville who gave it a shot…

Your emotions and how you acquired them are irrelevant.

Once again, you’re diverting a topic NOT about ‘zipp’. Or trying to. That’s usually in the absence of a rational response.

If you don’t have a topical response, hand the mic to someone else like @UofLouisville who gave it a shot…
You don't control the environment. I can post what I want. OP can too.

OP created a topic about the program. I support his rights to post his thoughts and his data here.

You don't own the board. You have the right to complain, and I have a right to disagree with your complaint.

He's allowed to create a thread about UofL basketball here, and I am allowed to support his rights to post here while you are trying to cancel him. You are not a real American.

If you don't want to read my posts put me on ignore. If you don't like this thread stop clicking on it.

Or, keep coming back, and project your emotions onto other people. Yes, keep posting in a thread you wish would go away. On brand.

Reactions: BPGhost

Because there isn't much more to talk about?? Everyone is just letting off a little steam

Reactions: UofLouisville

Wait…you’re complaining about an ongoing topic and just beating the same dead horse??!! I agree…we’ve heard enough about Clown Shows. Should probably retire that topic going forward. Everyone has heard it. Everyone is sick of hearing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT