ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Petrino

wilkie01

Four-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Planet Red
Paul Petrino, could he be joining the UofL or WKU coaching staffs? Sun Belt just dropped Idaho football from its conference today.

Reactions: cardstud1
Paul Petrino, could he be joining the UofL or WKU coaching staffs? Sun Belt just dropped Idaho football from its conference today.

That would be a GREAT move on both parties! When UK made that dastardly riotous move in 2014 Paul would not have let them get away with it. Remember the BIRD!

I once sat in a lobby of some hair cut place off Factory Lane with Paul when he was coaching here. He received a call from a player wanting to be a Card. Paul, as nice as he could, just laid it all out for the kid that he wasn't any good, what he needed to work on, etc. It was brutal honesty. And in such a public setting, too. I tried to pretend I wasn't listening, but he was like maybe 5 feet away from me. He acted like business as usual, did not give a f***.

Reactions: wilkie01
Paul petrino according to the CJ will not be a candidate to return to U of L's staff. According to Paul he is happy where he is and just signed his son, Mason to be QB.

Paul petrino according to the CJ will not be a candidate to return to U of L's staff. According to Paul he is happy where he is and just signed his son, Mason to be QB.
THAT'S A SHAME FOR UL. PAUL IS A PERFECTIONIST AND EVERYONE INCLUDING OLINE WOULD DO IT RIGHT OR KEEP DOING UNTIL IT WAS DONE RIGHT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT