ADVERTISEMENT

parking?

seashore

500+
Nov 24, 2005
coming in from I10 from the west heading east to Tallahassee. Allowing 4 hours (2 1/2 drive) the remainder to park and walk to stadium - no time for pregame tailgating.
Thanks, Ellen

For those of you who want to join the Atlanta CARD Fans.

The address for the parking lot is 505 W. Pensacola St if you want to put it into your GPS

We are going to be in the Tucker Civic Center Parking lot. It is approximately a mile from the stadium but does offer a shuttle bus so you do not have to walk.

We will be in our big CARD bus. It is a large red fan with Cardinal magnets on each side. (makes such an impression when we drive through Lexington). We will be flying our Cardinal flag. If you provide me with your cell phone number, I can let you know exactly where we are. We have quite a few fans from Louisville meeting us to tailgate.

Please bring some chairs, your own beverages, and a side dish, appetizer, or dessert to share. You know, the standard tailgate fare.

Reactions: seashore
Thanks for the parking info. Worked out just fine. Sorry we didn't have time to tailgate and left right after the game. No problem with FSU fans. Boy, do they have a lot of great traditions besides the tomahawk thing. Lots of long 'cheers' or songs in unison. Lots of familiar UL fans at game. We did pretty good on 3rd down when they were near us. Bleacher seats weren't so bad but i avoid games with that seating:). First time to fsu, don't need to back.
The penalties. Whew. I like lamar. The missed tackles. Lost 3 games total 13 points. 1 game, 20 points. They were national champs 2 years ago; in playoffs last year.
Lots of empty seats in upper corners and one end zone - maybe student area because they left early.
Ellen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT