ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
Clemson @ Louisville on Oct. 19th, over/under 30% that Louisville gets College GameDay for the game.

I'm expecting that the Alabama @ Tennessee game will have the SEC Nation show.

Clemson @ Louisville on Oct. 19th, over/under 30% that Louisville gets College GameDay for the game.

I'm expecting that the Alabama @ Tennessee game will have the SEC Nation show.
That’s ok. Not sure we’re ready for College Gameday yet. Can’t believe I posted that but when we do host Gameday, I want it to be at our best.

Reactions: gocds
We've had GameDay before and looking @ our schedule, the home game against Clemson is our best chance to get it, will we, I hope so, but I'm not expecting it.

We've had GameDay before and looking @ our schedule, the home game against Clemson is our best chance to get it, will we, I hope so, but I'm not expecting it.

It is only possible if the lowest chance outcome actually comes to fruition leading up to the game, which is having 0 or 1 loss heading into that game.

The odds of that happening are obviously very low, so the chances of gameday are very slim.

It is only possible if the lowest chance outcome actually comes to fruition leading up to the game, which is having 0 or 1 loss heading into that game.

The odds of that happening are obviously very low, so the chances of gameday are very slim.

Let's just say we're 5-1 do we get GameDay? I think it's a high chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT