ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ole Miss Robert Nkemdiche to skip the Sugar Bowl...

Seems to me there's been so much of the suspended, quitting etc of bowl game players than years past???

Yes, not sure that missing the bowl game is much of a punishment for someone who is almost guaranteed to go in the top 5 picks of the NFL draft.

In today's climate, the arrest may knock his draft status down some. At least it should IMO.

If a few guys missed out the the multi million$ after going through 15-17 years of school, and still being stupid, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

The sport needs more Teddy B's.

In today's climate, the arrest may knock his draft status down some. At least it should IMO.

If a few guys missed out the the multi million$ after going through 15-17 years of school, and still being stupid, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

The sport needs more Teddy B's.

It will...last year is a prime example...Collins out of LSU went from a 1st Rounder to undrafted...now a starter with the Cowboys....Randy Gregory went from a Top 10 Pick to being 60th overall again to Dallas.

Academics and now the drug charge. Still going to be a high draft pick, but sometimes have a difficult time adjusting to fortune, and wealth. Combines are one thing, but Wonderlic tests and interviews are something else

Academics and now the drug charge. Still going to be a high draft pick, but sometimes have a difficult time adjusting to fortune, and wealth. Combines are one thing, but Wonderlic tests and interviews are something else

That is what killed Randy Gregory last year...most had him pegged for a Top 15 Overall...after his weed issue and interviews he fell like a rock

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT