ADVERTISEMENT

One Of My Main Concerns When CPK Was Hired

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
was if he could recruit at this level. After these last 3 weeks he has definitely put to rest that concern for me. He and his staff appear to be relentless and hungry to succeed.

It's such a refreshing change of pace from the previous staff. I know CPK still needs to win games and also finish his roster with some bigs but for the first time in a LONG time, I have hope.

That was my biggest concern as well. I never doubted he was a good coach, because if you look at his background he has won everywhere he’s been. But I’m surprised how well he is killing the portal! Truly think the program is in great hands and we are on our way back to being Louisville basketball again!

was if he could recruit at this level. After these last 3 weeks he has definitely put to rest that concern for me. He and his staff appear to be relentless and hungry to succeed.

It's such a refreshing change of pace from the previous staff. I know CPK still needs to win games and also finish his roster with some bigs but for the first time in a LONG time, I have hope.
Could not agree more!!

Reactions: CardsFirst
At this point he deserves an A+. Yes he still needs to coach the games but honestly that's the least of my worries. From the minute he opened his mouth at his introduction as the head coach you could hear the nil wallets opening up. The last f up was talking about healing and needing time, nothing about winning, despite where he was now head coach and what advantages just the name of the school would provide. Moving forward in a positive direction with a positive attitude instead of excuses and using recent history as a crutch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT