ADVERTISEMENT

On behalf of the couches in Lexington

Phi, does "humiliated" fully describe a loss to Tom Crean? :)

Tubby: one LPT championship in ten years, 8.3 losses per year, a few 5-star kids
Pitino Lite: one LPT championship in seven years, 6.7 losses per year, >30 5-star kids

"Elite program", my a$$...

Reactions: Deeva and CACard
Zipp, I do love that post!!! Didn't World Wide Cal come within one loss this year, in an embarrassment of a football conference, of being a Ten Loss Tubby?

Reactions: Deeva and zipp
Would have had ten if they hadn't pulled out an SEC tourney championship. Nobody does less with more.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Reactions: Deeva
One damn sport Clive! We lead in EVERY other sport. Check out the Director's Cup every year. We are miles ahead of kensucky.
That's very respectable and I'm sure that's the most important ant thing to you all. You guys didn't seem bothered at all for not getting to play in the ACCT and NCAAT this year.

That's very respectable and I'm sure that's the most important ant thing to you all. You guys didn't seem bothered at all for not getting to play in the ACCT and NCAAT this year.
That's an unusual take. I'd like to ask what you base your observations on. We weren't bothered? Really? Are you that stupid?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT