ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss in NCAA Trouble

I was on the Ole Miss campus this week at their basketball arena the Pavilion, I was talking too several of their administrators about their team. They said their basketball season was already over and they were just waiting for football season, I thought how true it is when people say sUcK is the only school in the SEC that takes basketball seriously. I guess that is why basketball in the SEC is so bad because nobody in the conference outside of sUcK really cares. In regards to them being in trouble in football it doesn't surprise me at all.

Reactions: pervisl
Kozmas,

There are only 3 sports in the $EC ;
Football
Spring football
National signing day.

Ive told this before, i'll tell it again. Truck driver comes in wearing a Gator hat. I told him great accomplishment winning back to back b-ball Titles. He looks at me quizzically, then says " we dont give a efff about basketball, only football...........

...how true it is when people say sUcK is the only school in the SEC that takes basketball seriously. I guess that is why basketball in the SEC is so bad because nobody in the conference outside of sUcK really cares...
It's why we're their Super Bowl.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Reactions: pervisl
uk sucks in the $EC FB because they have no "recruiting budget".

All of their "recruiting budget" goes for 5 star BB players to beat up on 2 star $EC BB players...because the other $EC teams focus their "recruiting budget$" on FB.

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT