ADVERTISEMENT

Official. TJ fired. BOT voted 10-3.

Was there a reason for the termination? I am confused how the entire board could vote yes for this. What were they thinking? I’m devastated!
No,but pretty sure the 6 million didn't help.Obviously well deserved,but it rubbed many the wrong way.

I understand everyone upset because its an end to an era, but I would think once NCAA comes back around after the latest Addidas allegations they would want to see the school take responsibility to get new leadership in place and maybe just maybe we can avoid the death penalty. This is the first step.

No,but pretty sure the 6 million didn't help.Obviously well deserved,but it rubbed many the wrong way.
Especially the Pock Marked Pizza Boy who made his fortune serving up sickeningly sweet pizza pies that would better served to prisoners in Guantanamo and treating his employees like crap.

Jealousy is a loser’s emotion.

Tom will be fine. Hard to feel sorry for a multi-millionaire. I can see him landing somewhere out west or perhaps a place like So FL or Central Fl. Appears he does pretty well in metropolitan areas.

Best wishes to Tom Jurich and his family both professionally and personally. My only hope is that he doesn't go to work for one of our future opponents in any sport. I don't want UofL to have to compete against a Tom Jurich athletic program, because we all know how good he is at building programs.
I am hearing that he is heading to USC Jr., South Carolina. BTW, is that your Mustang? That is one beautiful car.

Jurich is out and so am I,, been a UL fan since 1970 at 15 years old,No longer ... and Papa Johns pizza is nasty,I dont see how anyone could eat it.
Not a fan of Papa John's. Lord help me I love some Pizza Hut stuffed crust though.

Actually has always been a pretty good message board. Not many turds until recently.

Funny, nobody remembers you posting your sanctimonious drivel here until the last few weeks.

Nice handle too. What the hell is “UL”? Underwriters Laboratories? It’s UofL and always has been. “UK” is in Lexington.
Bless your heart, sweetie.

Zipp and any of you guys still protesting with your sweatpants and sketchers on in the middle of campus? Asking for a friend. TIA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT