ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive line is the heartbeat of any team..............

beasleythecard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 7, 2007
louisville
Offensive line is the heartbeat of any team..............

Until someone takes klenakis to a coaches clinic, or gives him books on coaching and makes him read them, we will suck.

if he is not fired, expect a 60% empty stadium in 2017.

They need to do something about the offensive line and you have to look at the coaching or the recruiting. I find it hard to believe that we would recruit that many players that can't play that position, CBP has a tough decision to make after the Bowl Game.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Maybe the dumbest statement in the history of this board.
if you are dumb enough to think people are going to pay to watch aklenakis coached line next season you are much dumber than a box of rocks.
surely you are not that dumb to want that clown back?

if you are dumb enough to think people are going to pay to watch aklenakis coached line next season you are much dumber than a box of rocks.
Says the box of rocks.

I want better OL play regardless of who coaches them. I also want better play calling regardless of who calls them.

Says the box of rocks.

I want better OL play regardless of who coaches them. I also want better play calling regardless of who calls them.
thank you for finally admitting that we need the oline addressed.
glad you see that now.............. many of us have seen it since the clemson game.

thank you for finally admitting that we need the oline addressed.
glad you see that now.............. many of us have seen it since the clemson game.
Yes, I "finally" admitted it - lol.

Maybe it's time for you to "finally" admit that the only reason you post is because for some reason anonymously ripping amateur athletes gives you some sort of rush that you aren't getting in real life.

While you're at it, you can also go ahead and admit that you don't know the first thing about the game of football. Then go over the other board and admit that you know even less about basketball.

Happy New Year.

I will and I did with Kragthorp. I'm a UL fan which is a fan of the players! Try it. Also the OL CBP needs for his style is different than CCS needed. It takes time and maybe K will need to go who knows. We just went 9-4 and lost a bowl game to LSU. Your crazy if you think it's going to be 60% empty and I question whether you even attend games. I've had season tickets before Kragthorp and it wasn't even 60% empty then and we weren't winning 9 games. Damn you act like we went 3-9.

not a tough decision at all. klenakis needs to be fired............ beat up, then fired. He personally with incompetence cost us a playoff shot this season.

he needs to go............. period.
Wow, he needs to be beat up and THEN fired, huh? I'm sure you're someone who fights their own battles so why don't you drive on down to the football complex and call Klenakis out. I'm sure he'd be happy to give you every opportunity to kick his ass.

Reactions: BPGhost
Wow, he needs to be beat up and THEN fired, huh? I'm sure you're someone who fights their own battles so why don't you drive on down to the football complex and call Klenakis out. I'm sure he'd be happy to give you every opportunity to kick his ass.
I am sure that he fights just like he coaches so I will leave the violence up to Petrino as my post said. Bobby 1.0 would have already kicked him square in his hind parts. This Bobby 2.0 is someone I have never seen before.

also this is the first time I have ever seen you post anything, so what are your personal thoughts of our football team?

They need to do something about the offensive line and you have to look at the coaching or the recruiting. I find it hard to believe that we would recruit that many players that can't play that position, CBP has a tough decision to make after the Bowl Game.
Our Oline is heavy and SLOW footed, Maybe off season agility drills will help and maybe not since we have had the problem many years. Maybe, CBP should convert TE's like he did before and get lighter but quicker players who can stay in front of the rusher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT