ADVERTISEMENT

Not kidding this is real

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
The betting line has Deon Sanders as the top choice to replace Mike Norvel at FSU. His 1st 2 seasons he was 1-11 and 4-8 and currently is 2-1. Talk about taking a risk one that might send them further down the rabbit hole.

Reactions: 2330859
The handwriting on the wall was set for this as soon as Deion got into college coaching. Not sure why anybody would be surprised by this and I think Norvell knows there is pressure from fans who would want this to happen.

I don’t think fsu will fire norval. His buyout is 26 million and they will haven’t pay millions to getboutnofbthe conference

FSU coffers are depleted, and very little chance of prevailing in legal dispute with ACC. They may find themselves in a situation where they have no positive outcome.

The ACC is no longer willing to help them, as most members see the Noles as an adversary. They want to leave, but cannot afford the departure.

It makes no sense to want to fire Norvell in the first place. So he has a team not getting it done. Is it his fault? Wasn't it him that led to an undefeated regular season?

Sometimes the players just aren't good enough. DJU turned out to be a terrible mistake. The QB play is the main reason this FSU team is a snowball rolling down a hill. Plus, FSU started the season with two conference games instead of cupcakes. It's been a perfect storm in 2024.

Now if FSU loses 8 or more games, something is going on. When the 2018 season started at Louisville, no one saw the train wreck that was coming and when the wheels came off the track, Bobby Petrino didn't seem to care.

I don't see anything like that with Norvell.

It makes no sense to want to fire Norvell in the first place. So he has a team not getting it done. Is it his fault? Wasn't it him that led to an undefeated regular season?

Sometimes the players just aren't good enough. DJU turned out to be a terrible mistake. The QB play is the main reason this FSU team is a snowball rolling down a hill. Plus, FSU started the season with two conference games instead of cupcakes. It's been a perfect storm in 2024.

Now if FSU loses 8 or more games, something is going on. When the 2018 season started at Louisville, no one saw the train wreck that was coming and when the wheels came off the track, Bobby Petrino didn't seem to care.

I don't see anything like that with Norvell.
And it was just a storm or playing 3 teams they weren't ready to play to get started.

No warm up FCS team, they jump in playing a good defense in Georgia Tech. Then week 1 they get a much better than expected Boston College. Then the mid-major they get is a solid Memphis team. Now of course, FSU should beat all 3 of those teams. But the opening loss and all the new players didn't mesh and it's all gone down hill.

Now they could easily get it right and look much better later on, but they have a brutal schedule going forward. Miami, Clemson, & Notre Dame already likely puts them at 6 guaranteed losses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT