ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina

Good move this time with McDonnell taking out Philips. UNC was seeing his pitches very well and he just doesn't throw hard enough. He was wild in the strike zone today.

Bomb threat is what we are hearing as well. Problem is traffic can’t get out of the parking lot. We’re just standing out here waiting.

I think the bomb threat was in the adjoining medical building. Close enough...

Reactions: CardX
Like Charlottsville?
Please! There was no fires set, no property destroyed, no blocks seized, no one assaulted. It was a protest like many protests that get out of hand by just a few criminals. Some idiot sped his car through a street and killed someone.

He was arrested and is in prison. There hasn't been anything else in Charlottesville since while rioting and vandalism is still a daily occurrence in the cities I mentioned. There is no comparison. None!

No but it’s pretty clear to anyone with a brain what you meant. At least admit your intention.
Look, these cities troubles speak for themselves. There is no debate what and who is responsible for it. When trying to make a true and succinct example for the city of Louisville's recent troubles, they are the obvious examples.

Now, back to baseball. Cards continue to strand base runners.

Reactions: rh62531
Please! There was no fires set, no property destroyed, no blocks seized, no one assaulted. It was a protest like many protests that get out of hand by just a few criminals. Some idiot sped his car through a street and killed someone.

He was arrested and is in prison. There hasn't been anything else in Charlottesville since while rioting and vandalism is still a daily occurrence in the cities I mentioned. There is no comparison. None!
Damn,that was easy

We have to be close to if not first in the nation in being thrown out on the bases.
This goes for the entirety of CDM tenure. I’m all for being aggressive but situationally. Running yourself out of innings in the wrong spots is just dumb.

Reactions: rh62531
This goes for the entirety of CDM tenure. I’m all for being aggressive but situationally. Running yourself out of innings in the wrong spots is just dumb.
When it works, he’s a genius. When it doesn’t, he’s dumb. Success brings criticism. That was a tough series, no doubt.

@earsky I don’t recall seeing anyone when I rolled out. I waiting until the lot cleared out. Sorry that I missed seeing you.
No worries. We were parked over on 3rd by Subway and I read your post about it being backed up in the lot behind the field. Me and my wife walked over and tried to help get everybody out by blocking traffic on 3rd. Some pissed off people at me on 3rd. Lol

When it works, he’s a genius. When it doesn’t, he’s dumb. Success brings criticism. That was a tough series, no doubt.
I guess though for me, a dumb decision is still dumb regardless of whether it works in that instant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT