ADVERTISEMENT

Norse

Bardman

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
A MUST win game. Must break the losing streak. They need to do some good things tonight. Alas, two men on with Payton at bat. He doesn’t come thru. Yes, he advanced the runner from 2d to 3d. But, the runner was in scoring position anyway. Then Kilan pops out and inning over.

Top 3. Biven can’t find the strike zone. Bases loaded one out. 6 straight balls - let’s leave him in there and give up the lead.

You never know. Look what Ole Miss did. Could this team catch fire? Maybe. I am not laying down any bets for them to do so. However, with a little luck they get into the ACCT. Then, win a game or two and things look a little brighter. Their SOS and RPI are both top 25 so that is a positive for them.

You never know. Look what Ole Miss did. Could this team catch fire? Maybe. I am not laying down any bets for them to do so. However, with a little luck they get into the ACCT. Then, win a game or two and things look a little brighter. Their SOS and RPI are both top 25 so that is a positive for them.
For the first time this season, they would need something good to happen. It has to start tomorrow night.

Reactions: Bardman
Since when has UofL sports had a little luck? The ending of this baseball season is as easy to forsee as was the ending of the men's basketball team.

Since when has UofL sports had a little luck? The ending of this baseball season is as easy to forsee as was the ending of the men's basketball team.
Has to start sometime. I ain't believing it's gonna be nothing but bad luck forever.

Reactions: Deeva
Yeah, but that has to be for another season. This season is already over and it would have to be some of the best luck in UofL history for this team to win.

They haven't played well for a long time. This isn't just a late season slump. The team has dialed it in and waiting for that last game. Not exactly ideal to win must win games.

But we can never say never as anything is possible in sports. I just don't see it.

I see the Cards playing a inspired, first game of the series, but losing to FSU 5 to 4.

The second game will not be as close and the final game will be a blowout loss. Everyone in the program will be evaluating what their plans will be for next season. Something is broken. It will either be fixed or it will be ran away from.

I only have one prediction- I'll be there cheering my arse off for these hard luck Cards to somehow dig down and find the right stuff.

Reactions: Bardman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT