ADVERTISEMENT

No. 1 overall seed Florida eliminated

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
No. 1 overall seed Florida goes 0-2 and was eliminated from the CWS. It is the third time since 2010 that the overall top seed failed to win a game in Omaha. Actually Florida has now done it twice.

On another note, Coastal who is the team I was pulling for since the Cards were eliminated, loss to TCU last night. Coastal who led the country in home runs and have a lot of speed made a few early costly base running mistakes by being too aggressive. I think Coastal learned like the Cards learned, if you're not hitting, you can't force things on the base paths and teams are better prepared to stop the run game.

Reactions: Senore2006
No. 1 overall seed Florida goes 0-2 and was eliminated from the CWS. It is the third time since 2010 that the overall top seed failed to win a game in Omaha. Actually Florida has now done it twice.

On another note, Coastal who is the team I was pulling for since the Cards were eliminated, loss to TCU last night. Coastal who led the country in home runs and have a lot of speed made a few early costly base running mistakes by being too aggressive. I think Coastal learned like the Cards learned, if you're not hitting, you can't force things on the base paths and teams are better prepared to stop the run game.
Well, those pesky Gauchos eliminate Miami too, lol. A wonderfully nasty season for the highest seeds. Jeez, the Big 12 is looking like world beaters, ha ha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT