ADVERTISEMENT

New Poll out.

CardFan

500+
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
We won 2 games, and we dropped 2 spots. If we win out this week, we will probably drop out of the top 25 !

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Two of the highest ranked teams lose by double digits and it hasn’t hurt them at all. If we get better and better on defense I look for good things to happen. We have a tough conference schedule and a tough non conference schedule that could hurt us on the front end but help us in the long run.

This is a UL WBB Team that will struggle early in the season until it can find comfort with rotation. Ton of talent that simply lacks knowledge of what Jeff is telling them, and it is not confined to the transfers, as his anger was specifically directed to Russell in one sequence against DePaul.

Other than Cochran, no one is 100 percent sure of their place on the court. Everyone else is vying for the other four slots. Once that is hashed out and a regular rotation occurs, no one is sure how good this team can be.

But from what I've seen so far, it is promising.

I still think they are hard on us because we don’t have one of the premier players in the country. We have a talented team but no superstar. Iowa, Notre Dame and LSU have all lost by double digits but their losses were looked at by pollsters as abnomolie’s. With our schedule if we can just keep on winning the higher ranking will come.

Reactions: 2330859
WBB and WVB were dissed this week in the polls. The VB team lost 3-2 at Pitt after beating them 3-0 at home, yet it switched places in the recent poll.

Personally, I think we have two Women’s HCs in these two sports that are the best in the business, and I expect both will perform well at tournament time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT