ADVERTISEMENT

NC State

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
There is no doubt they are going to present some serious challenges for us next week. Their d-line is impressive and they have a talented running back.

All that being said, their coach is a moron. You have the ball at the 10 yard line with 1 minute left and 2 timeouts and a kicker who has missed 2 field goals already. I would suggest you either do a quick play action play or just run the ball with the aforementioned talented running back. Either way, you try to score a touchdown and milk the clock. What you do not do, is run some sort of strange bootleg pass play with an immobile quarterback and then just rely on your crummy kicker.

Reactions: American Male
There is no doubt they are going to present some serious challenges for us next week. Their d-line is impressive and they have a talented running back.

All that being said, their coach is a moron. You have the ball at the 10 yard line with 1 minute left and 2 timeouts and a kicker who has missed 2 field goals already. I would suggest you either do a quick play action play or just run the ball with the aforementioned talented running back. Either way, you try to score a touchdown and milk the clock. What you do not do, is run some sort of strange bootleg pass play with an immobile quarterback and then just rely on your crummy kicker.
My father always told me luck is taking care your business when it's presented to you! And not too leave your fate in someone else's hand.

Yeah some coaches get scared in those situations and have brain farts.

It's too bad because I gotta feeling FSU is going to take out frustration on Clemson. There will not be a drunk crowd, Howard's rock or home refs to save them in Tallahassee.

And the personal attacks continue on an opinion board lol some of you guys really need to chill it's just a game that none of us on here are anymore smarter about the subject matter.

Unless you were a kicker, not sure what personal attack you are talking about. I am agreeing with your comment.

When I played in college, we used to joke that kicker's were guys not good enough to make the soccer team. And might point was that if I'm the coach, I try to score a touchdown there and not have my fate rest with a kicker. Sorry if you didn't understand.

Unless you were a kicker, not sure what personal attack you are talking about. I am agreeing with your comment.

When I played in college, we used to joke that kicker's were guys not good enough to make the soccer team. And might point was that if I'm the coach, I try to score a touchdown there and not have my fate rest with a kicker. Sorry if you didn't understand.
My bad no harm no foul beers on me .

Reactions: Knucklehank1
We better bring it next week.
I am coming to Louisville next week to see the game. What are some good restaurants near the Residence Inn next to the Haymarket? Hope our guys aren't down after the Clemson defeat. May need a lot of bourbon!

I am coming to Louisville next week to see the game. What are some good restaurants near the Residence Inn next to the Haymarket? Hope our guys aren't down after the Clemson defeat. May need a lot of bourbon!

Tons of good restaurants. You are near NULU district. Go to Toast for breakfast, Harvest for lunch and Feast for dinner. Mayan Cafe is good, Against the Grain is great spot for beer

I think we will be a little more amped up for FSU than we were for NCST at noon. I hated this game all week because I had a feeling that it would be a dog fight (noon kickoffs should be illegal)

I'll tell you this - They have a great offensive / defensive line. We couldn't get much pressure on their qb and we didn't do much in the running game. Of course Gallman going out hurt. Their qb is also a baller minus that last pass... hehe.

I know you guys want us to lose next week but good luck. We need to keep ACC teams in the top 10.

Tons of good restaurants. You are near NULU district. Go to Toast for breakfast, Harvest for lunch and Feast for dinner. Mayan Cafe is good, Against the Grain is great spot for beer
Thanks Knuck,
I went to a restaurant once across the river north of Louisville next to a wine and liquor & wine store in a community but can't remember the name.

I love noon games. I don't tailgate much any longer. The party is about University of Louisville football NOT about tailgating.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

NC St looked tough, borderline T25 tough.

I am hoping the sting of their loss yesterday haunts them against us next week.

If we can start fast, put some distance on the scoreboard early, they may need to abandon the run.

I'm not sure but I did notice at the Duke game that ours had little red lights that made them very visiable.

I'm not sure but I did notice at the Duke game that ours had little red lights that made them very visiable.

Did anyone catch David Cutcliffe talking to the young marker person before the game. I do not know what was said but something he said made the guy laugh. I guarantee it was something about where to keep the field markers visible, and nothing like them sum bitches in Carolina! Sorry Clemson fans, sometimes fball is like NASCAR, if you ain,t cheating you ain,t tryin! Thanks for that educational moment.

Clemson always has trouble with NC State. Let's not forget they lost to ECU. Louisville should win by 17+.

I think we will be a little more amped up for FSU than we were for NCST at noon. I hated this game all week because I had a feeling that it would be a dog fight (noon kickoffs should be illegal)

I'll tell you this - They have a great offensive / defensive line. We couldn't get much pressure on their qb and we didn't do much in the running game. Of course Gallman going out hurt. Their qb is also a baller minus that last pass... hehe.

I know you guys want us to lose next week but good luck. We need to keep ACC teams in the top 10.

Agreed!!!! If CU isn't going to lose twice it doesn't do us any good to have them lose at all! I'm all in on the ACC getting 2 teams in the playoffs. Obviously we need some help but we also have to take care of our own business. We had our shot we missed it now it's time to handle the rest of the schedule! Beat NCState!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT