ADVERTISEMENT

NC State is next and it won't be easy to beat them

One other thought. NC State plays very hard and physical, but they have also made some really stupid penalties today. Nine flags in the first half, and they are losing by 7. If they clean up the stupid penalties, they might have a shot at the upset. Doubtful, but possible.

I would say NC State choked the game away but we all know how that feels. Clemson just seems to have a rabbit's foot firmly planted in their rear ends when playing at home. Unbelievable.

Reactions: American Male
The official are going to need extra flags for this one. Two of the most penalised teams in country and a noon start.

Reactions: Cue Card
Once again bailed out by the official's NC State 9 flags in the first half for 89 yards Clemson 0 flags for 0 yards I'm sure NC State committed penalties it's that they refuse to call anything on them at home. What team goes a half of ball and commits no penalties?

I told a Clemson fan on here that Wake could upset them at home and he laughed and said i was crazy.
Wake Forestonly trails FSU by 4 in 3rd Q. Cuse is clobbering VPI.
Can't take anything for granted in ACC or any school can beat you.

It should be evident that Clemson staff are coaching their LBs & DBs to hold the opponent receivers. Apparently the officials calling the games at Clemson refuse to call the multiple interference penalties; as I witnessed it against us and again against NCST.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT