ADVERTISEMENT

My second favorite team

Guys, it's OK, and I appreciate all the kind words. He was terminally ill, and he went very fast once the cancer reoccurred. He didn't suffer as much as he could have, and that right there was a blessing from God, and I'm grateful for it. It just feels weird right now because this will be the first time ever we won't be watching or talking about the tourney. Think I'll just skip it this year. My team is out of it anyway. No real reason to watch now.

Cue,

Sorry to hear about your dad. My son and I talk or text about U of L sports daily. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have that. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

There is a Seinfeld episode that involves Kramer in which he is taking care of this guys horse that's used for
carrige rides in New York. The guys name who gave Kramer the horse to use is jay remienscheider.

That's why oneearwonder gave me kudos for it lol

I don't remember that being the horse's name. It was something shorter like "Rusty" some thing like that. I think you are talking about the show where Kramer stocked up on the big cans of beans and feed them to the horse and the horse was passing gas during the ride through the park.

I'm bad, I just re-read your post. You were talking about the owner not the horse. Sorry about that.

I don't remember that being the horse's name. It was something shorter like "Rusty" some thing like that. I think you are talking about the show where Kramer stocked up on the big cans of beans and feed them to the horse and the horse was passing gas during the ride through the park.

I'm bad, I just re-read your post. You were talking about the owner not the horse. Sorry about that.

Riemenschneider's name is invoked in the Bicycle episode where Elaine injures her neck trying to get it down off the wall while Jerry flirts with the store clerk who only has one dress.

Elaine remarks that she would give the bike to anyone who could make her neck better. After Kramer fixes it, he expects Elaine to bring the bike to him, and she says he's not getting the bike, it was an exaggeration like "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse." Kramer replies "my friend Jay Reimenschneider eats horse all the time...he gets it from his butcher."

My memory isn't what it once was, but I think the handsome cab belonged to his other friend Lomez.

I might. Right now I'm just not feeling it. I lost my Father on the 27th of last month and it just doesn't feel the same right now with him gone. I think I'm just going to skip it this year as a change of pace.
Been there with you, and I know the feeling. Not a week goes by that I'm not reminded. Our thoughts are with you...

I might. Right now I'm just not feeling it. I lost my Father on the 27th of last month and it just doesn't feel the same right now with him gone. I think I'm just going to skip it this year as a change of pace.

Sorry about the loss of your Father Cue...

Riemenschneider's name is invoked in the Bicycle episode where Elaine injures her neck trying to get it down off the wall while Jerry flirts with the store clerk who only has one dress.

Elaine remarks that she would give the bike to anyone who could make her neck better. After Kramer fixes it, he expects Elaine to bring the bike to him, and she says he's not getting the bike, it was an exaggeration like "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse." Kramer replies "my friend Jay Reimenschneider eats horse all the time...he gets it from his butcher."

My memory isn't what it once was, but I think the handsome cab belonged to his other friend Lomez.

I have to say that I don't remember that episode. I know my wife have seen every one of those shows at least a dozen times over the years. I fact saw two tonight. They never get old.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Sorry about losing your dad Cue. My 2 sons and I really enjoy watching the cards games together ever since the 2005 WV game out west when they went from liking to loving as young boys. we all feel for you.

Cue, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. Hell yes, you have other things to do, it being less than a month after losing him. Change is good. You might discover your gardening gene, lol.

Best of luck going forward in your time of loss, my friend. Your priorities are where they should be, for what that's worth.

Sorry about your loss.

Condolences lost mine a couple years ago and still miss him terribly spring time makes it worse fishing just isn't the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT