ADVERTISEMENT

My Guy

He is simply unable to sincerely and meaningfully take responsibility for his tenure at this program. Every community that he mentioned was supportive of him but, you’re in charge - as the HC it’s your program. That’s why you’re paid 3.5M a year.

He knows that and regardless of how he’s trying to spin things on his “give me my buyout” media tour - he knows that he flat out SUCKED in this capacity.

The evidence of that is that he’ll never look for or be offered another HC position.

He is simply unable to sincerely and meaningfully take responsibility for his tenure at this program. Every community that he mentioned was supportive of him but, you’re in charge - as the HC it’s your program. That’s why you’re paid 3.5M a year.

He knows that and regardless of how he’s trying to spin things on his “give me my buyout” media tour - he knows that he flat out SUCKED in this capacity.

The evidence of that is that he’ll never look for or be offered another HC position.
Nor should he. If he had accepted a hc position at a small school previously he would have a worse record than Eaves. UL got seriously yanked on this one.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT