ADVERTISEMENT

MODS please take the trash out

Frankly, I wish all the "higher than mighty" mods would get off their high horses and quit banning every visitor that disagrees and/or spars with the tint-shaded glass wearing homers of the home school, whomever that may be.

Its a friggin message board for chri&% sakes. Let the posters have some fun with each other. This place gets empty enough, no way would I ban WWW from posting here because of that post. Jeeze. Just remove the post, if you feel it is offensive to the "non-paying" members.
laugh.r191677.gif
I happen to think its pretty funny, and makes him look silly. If I was him, I would edit it myself.

I'm sorry, I hate it when the rival debates on "free" public forums are squashed by mods acting like communist police (nothing against them personally, probably just doing the job they're asked to do). But if the powers-at-be would allow more of this banter to exist, they would probably find:

1) they would receive more traffic here, and
2) they would get more premium subscribers (where this activity is absent)

And, IMO, those two things are both good for business.

I'm good with how this site is policed. I'm not a ban-first-ask-questions-later kinda guy, but the "trash" does need SOMEONE to manage it. I've got a pretty thick skin and enjoy some give and take. True flamers, however, need to be torched.

I'm also not too sure the job pays all that well!

3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT