ADVERTISEMENT

Mods allowing suck fans

NISMOZCARD

300+
Sep 3, 2003
Well, once again, this time after a loss, suck fans are over here on our board. Making up screen names and posting for the first time and the mods are allowing it..smh.

Last edited:
Its a site for discussion.

As long as theyre not breaking the rules, whats the harm ?

You can ignore the post or even the posters.

Its a bitter harsh rivalry, however its just a game.

Reactions: poppycat and earsky
They are looking for a fight. Ignore them and they will go away. Don't bite. They are miserable. What kind of person goes to a rival board after a loss to pick fights?

Reactions: JohnCard28
To upbe fair you guys have a lot of UK threads.
It is the news of the evening, lol. I would think you'd be ecstatic. UK is in the news, bro!!

Wait 5 days.........baseball is coming up, lol. Then, of course, you all have football to look forward to, like us.

The problem we have is that many of our fans obsess over SuCk almost as much as they obsess over us. I personally could careless what happens to them or what their doing. If we stopped playing them I wouldn't miss it a bit. The only goal I have for our teams; it's very simple, championships. Period. They're not a measuring stick for our program. I have zero desire to be anything like them in anyway.

To be fair they have no sports to talk about for the next 208 days until Big Blew Madness is here and they can start buying their new 40-0 shirts.

Reactions: delrio
I put those people on my ignore list, I don't watch UuhK , I don't read anything about UuhK, and if they talk about UuhK on the radio too long I change the channel, I don't want to know anything about them or their lunatic fans.

Reactions: CardsFirst
They are looking for a fight. Ignore them and they will go away. Don't bite. They are miserable. What kind of person goes to a rival board after a loss to pick fights?

We all know that answer--UK fans-- the same people who show up at our FB scrimmages, home games, our bowl games, BB home games, Soccer, Baseball games--- wearing UK crap. Then complain about our fans saying something to them while they point to their children--saying, my children should not hear cussing !!! Remember- to be a UK fan you don't have to have a full set of teeth, indoor plumbing, or be intelligent.

We all know that answer--UK fans-- the same people who show up at our FB scrimmages, home games, our bowl games, BB home games, Soccer, Baseball games--- wearing UK crap. Then complain about our fans saying something to them while they point to their children--saying, my children should not hear cussing !!! Remember- to be a UK fan you don't have to have a full set of teeth, indoor plumbing, or be intelligent.

By the way enjoy your loss--I AM!!!

It's getting close to five days.
LOL, nice sigh of relief. Something tells me another Cal flameout is more than a 5 day-worthy topic. Sorry about your luck. Good luck with next season's strangers and booting honest contributors off the team to make room.

Reactions: earsky
A sad day has come when we aren't celebrating UL wins in the tournament, and instead celebrating UK losses.
You couldn't make up what happened to our team.

They are looking for a fight. Ignore them and they will go away. Don't bite. They are miserable................................................................................................................................... What kind of person goes to a rival board after a loss to pick fights?
Those who have low self esteem.....internet bullies. (cowards)

We don't have any threads approaching 18,000 replies about the blueboys, yeah we are obsessed.

Reactions: earsky
A sad day has come when we aren't celebrating UL wins in the tournament, and instead celebrating UK losses.
You couldn't make up what happened to our team.

Sure you could, Katina Powell had no problem embellishing the hell out of what is most likely a non story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT