ADVERTISEMENT

Minus 2 at kickoff in Minnesota tomorrow

Two basketball games tomorrow... Someone tell me how it turns out!

Teddy and the gloves vs Russell Wilson and his big hands.

Turnovers and field position likely to be the key in what should be one of the 10 coldest games in NFL history. Go Teddy! Go Vikings!

Hey Louisvillian...the Browns are now using analytics...even hired the "Money Ball" guy....if they would have used the analytics they did 2 years ago Teddy would have been the Browns QB...nothing better than the NFL Playoffs and this is "Old School" Football...somewhere Bud Grant, Allan Page, Joe Kapp and Fran Tarkantan is smiling.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Hey Louisvillian...the Browns are now using analytics...even hired the "Money Ball" guy....if they would have used the analytics they did 2 years ago Teddy would have been the Browns QB...nothing better than the NFL Playoffs and this is "Old School" Football...somewhere Bud Grant, Allan Page, Joe Kapp and Fran Tarkantan is smiling.
Thanks for reminding me PE. You're right about the old school Vikings. Those late season games from old Metropolitan Stadium in Bloomington were classic. I can hear John Facenda's voice now.

The Vikings never seemed like the Vikings to me playing in the Metrodome. It would be like the Packers playing home games in a 72 degree bubble.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
Alot of old school Vikings fans have said the same thing about playing outdoors.

Minnesota and Detroit play indoors.
Chicago and gb play outdoors.

Dont matter about the weather now. Its win or go home time.
Vikings beat Seattle, lose at Arizona.

The 16-17 season is when Minnesota contends for the Super Bowl. Provided
they stay healthy.

I was in Omaha, Nebraska last January it was 15 degrees and a steady 20 mph wind I thought then, how do they play football in this.
I guess it is worse elsewhere I am glad I am not out there not even in the stadium.

Bud Grant brought back memories...Old School...

1916625_10153579823056263_6678033211736514803_n.png

My brother and I attended the UofL/FSU game in 1992. It was the same day Arazi won the Breeder's Cup Juvenile in impressive fashion. And, it was about 15 degrees with a significantly lower wind chill. For some reason, we stayed the entire game. If my memory is correct, some dude tossed us some key in the 4th quarter and asked us to hit the lights and lock the gates on our way out. I think about 35k attended that game. By 4th Q, it was a small cocktail party left.

Got a 75" 4k Sony. Watching their breath in DirecTV 1080p feed...upconvert....amazing..!!

My brother and I attended the UofL/FSU game in 1992. It was the same day Arazi won the Breeder's Cup Juvenile in impressive fashion. And, it was about 15 degrees with a significantly lower wind chill. For some reason, we stayed the entire game. If my memory is correct, some dude tossed us some key in the 4th quarter and asked us to hit the lights and lock the gates on our way out. I think about 35k attended that game. By 4th Q, it was a small cocktail party left.
Arazi won the BC Juvenile in Nov. 1991 not 92. Used to be my livelihood.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT