ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota...

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
I watched a good portion of Minnesota @ Wisconsin yesterday. The Gophers started 11 freshman and currently have 55 freshman on their roster. They also went 6-6 on the season after starting 2-4.

I want Brohm as our next coach. But, if we can’t get that done maybe we continue to look at the Big 10 for our next guy.

I watched a good portion of Minnesota @ Wisconsin yesterday. The Gophers started 11 freshman and currently have 55 freshman on their roster. They also went 6-6 on the season after starting 2-4.

I want Brohm as our next coach. But, if we can’t get that done maybe we continue to look at the Big 10 for our next guy.
If you can’t get Brohm with his ties to Louisville, there is no way you can get any other B1G coach. Unless you want the Rutgers coach. Or IU’s.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
What that shows you is the right guy with the right staff can make a young team competitive. They are solid on both sides of the ball. FYI Brohm isn't the only guy that can turn this around he just happens to be the best fit for Louisville. Find a coach the players love playing for that has success where it rarely happened before that coach arrived or a coach that maintained, for multiple years, a program that was successful. That is the recipe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT