ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Prediction Thread

You don't want me picking an upset win and the jinx thereupon...

Miami 31
U of L 27

You don't want me picking an upset win and the jinx thereupon...

Miami 31
U of L 27

BOOOOOOOOO!!! :p You dadgum negative nellie! :D I’ll just stick with my past reputation as a “no prediction” expert.;)

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Tough test Miami’s defense is legit. Have to avoid turnovers. Can’t miss when Louisville has opportunities.

Their offense is OK. Have to limit big plays. The defense is improving and should have a good plan coming off bye week.

28-20 Miami.

Even though I think Miami has more across the board talent I like our chances because I think we have a better coaching staff. Plus we are coming off a bye week. Close game.

Canes give up roughly 200 in the air and 100 on the ground, but I dont know they have seen a scheme like ours running the ball. I feel about this game like I did the WF game where its a 3 point game either way. 27-24..............can't call it.

Cards 24 Canes 17 in more of a defensive battle than many expect. Cards 'D' has grown up and the Canes have the talent to be tough on 'D'. We shall see what we shall see.!!!

I'll also add this hopefully without the "jinx"...

I think we actually have a better chance winning the football game than the basketball game. I'm not convinced the basketball team is gonna come outta the chute playing like a Top Ten team, due to inexperience, injury, or both...

I'll also add this hopefully without the "jinx"...

I think we actually have a better chance winning the football game than the basketball game. I'm not convinced the basketball team is gonna come outta the chute playing like a Top Ten team, due to inexperience, injury, or both...
how did that work out for ya?

21-20 Cards

Big plays by Tutu and Hawkins are the difference.

This will be a GRIND. And let’s pray it doesn’t come down to a kicker haha. But this is a big game. We will come out of this beat up facing the stretch run, a win really can propel us to a strong finish. The depth is still a concern for me right now, but the momentum and positive vibes are carrying us through those issues. Just keep winning!

Let’s stay healthy (Malik) and finish the year strong!

Cards 24 Canes 17 in more of a defensive battle than many expect. Cards 'D' has grown up and the Canes have the talent to be tough on 'D'. We shall see what we shall see.!!!

Well, the only defense played in this game was by the U. I could not have been more wrong on this prediction. My oh my we made the Canes looklike the U of olden days. Throw this game out and don't even look back at it.

Well, the only defense played in this game was by the U. I could not have been more wrong on this prediction. My oh my we made the Canes looklike the U of olden days. Throw this game out and don't even look back at it.

All teams have bad games, they threw a stinker out there today, they'll regroup.

I really enjoy watching this team, they have an identity now and and a hell of a work ethic they are disciplined and have a set of standards, the future is bright.

Reactions: Mayoman
They just need many mo better players. Very little depth and lack of talent on the o and d lines hurts in games that have them both.

Reactions: gocds
And now we all know why I don’t make predictions other than the obvious . . . . Like the sun should rise tomorrow in the east and set in the west. But scores, no way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT