ADVERTISEMENT

Miami got ROBBED

Refs are the real heros of sports don't ya know. Can you imagine how boring the talk around the water cooler would be without them?

The real team that got screwed was Duke they were called for a penalty on almost every big play. I don’t even remember UNC getting called for a penalty but the announcer said there were 2 penalties called against UNC.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
The ACC would put a hit out on someone if it would get UNC into the ACC title game. That’s what they want.

I’m thinking (and I could be very wrong) that Miami will be in pretty rough shape after yesterday’s FSU game. It was a big rivalry game for them and they got a little beat up in the process. Their new starting QB ended the game with what appeared to be a broken arm so it looks like we’ll see TVD who, once again, threw an interception to end the game. At this point Miami’s only remaining goal is a mid-level bowl game.

Let’s go Cards….it’s still all right there for the taking!

Reactions: KozmasAgain
The ACC would put a hit out on someone if it would get UNC into the ACC title game. That’s what they want.

I’m thinking (and I could be very wrong) that Miami will be in pretty rough shape after yesterday’s FSU game. It was a big rivalry game for them and they got a little beat up in the process. Their new starting QB ended the game with what appeared to be a broken arm so it looks like we’ll see TVD who, once again, threw an interception to end the game. At this point Miami’s only remaining goal is a mid-level bowl game.

Let’s go Cards….it’s still all right there for the taking!
Miami looked pretty damn tough yesterday. No sure how they have lost as many as they have. They are always tough at home. We will have to be on top of our game to win this one.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
I agree but I am also concerned about the politics of this game. I watched the Duke vs UNC game and Duke got hosed by the refs. I am hoping we don’t get hosed by the refs to get UNC into the title game. Miami did look good in the loss so we will have to be on top of our game.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT