ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Game Sold Out

I hope they all show up.. If it was a 7 o'clock game it would be packed. Noon game, not so sure. It will Definitely be our biggest crowd of the season but I know a lot of people that bought tickets thinking it would be a night game. Be interesting to see how many still show up.

Reactions: shadow force
Oh boy :rolleyes:

We decided to move to the Planet Fitness Kueber Center parking lot this year. Huge mistake! The lot is tiny and the SMU game we got there 45 minutes before kickoff. The lot attendant was gone and a cone sitting in the entrance. Dam Bich is obviously selling spots and then booking. I called the ticket office and they acted so concerned and assured me they would be looking into it :rolleyes: IKR.

Word of advice, don’t ever opt for that parking. Sad too because the walk is better than the old green lot parking we had but getting out is frustrating due to human traffic. They walk in masses in front of the only exit and won’t stop to let any vehicle out.

60K fans Saturday would put the season-to-date avg attendance at 51,300. That would be fourth highest all time behind the 2013, 2014, and 2016 seasons...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT