ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall has the nation's 4th best passing attack, 12th best total offense.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Per NCAA stats.They've achieved this in just two games. They will move the ball and score points. Now, you can discard their impressive numbers by the competition they have played, one of which beat them, but still, they have pretty good talent. After what Akron did to the Herd, and what the Cards did to the Noles, logic is probably telling everyone what a blow out this will be. I'm expecting different. They are going to give us a tougher game than most expect. Hope I'm wrong, obviously.

Per NCAA stats.They've achieved this in just two games. They will move the ball and score points. Now, you can discard their impressive numbers by the competition they have played, one of which beat them, but still, they have pretty good talent. After what Akron did to the Herd, and what the Cards did to the Noles, logic is probably telling everyone what a blow out this will be. I'm expecting different. They are going to give us a tougher game than most expect. Hope I'm wrong, obviously.

It will be a good test for the defense. Let's hope they are up to the challenge.

Can't take any team for granted. That is the recipe for losing. The Cards are a 25 point favorite so they need to play like it. If they come in disrespecting their opponent, they will get embarrassed.

Check out these predictions:
Cs9qxzYXgAAEeWc.jpg

After all of the research I have done this week, I am convinced that this Marshall team is better than Syracuse, and Syracuse trailed us just 42-28 heading into the fourth quarter. No matter how good our defense plays, it is unlikely that we win the turnover margin 4-1, or that we score 35 points off of 4 turnovers and a punt block, like Akron did last Saturday.

I expect us to win, but I also expect it to be a high scoring and very entertaining football game.

Marshall has always been a tough football win for Louisville. We can never over look them! with that said, I think we out class them in 2016. My prediction is the Cards win big 68 - 17.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT