ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Dantonio out at Michigan State.

Odd that he would step down right before signing day...... and right after it became public that his former assistant detailed ncaa violations in his lawsuit against university.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Porky to Michigan State? No way they would STOOPS that low. He already begged for the Florida State job and got turned down.

Gotta think Luke Fickell is a front runner for this job although UC is a top contender for a NY6 bowl game next year.

Reactions: PHCARD
The old “spending more time with family” routine. If he wanted to do that he could have just hired them on his staff.
giphy.gif

Mel Tucker taming the job after initially saying he was staying at Colorado. Leaves Colorado after one season. I say good for him since MSU is backing up a Brinks truck to his house. On the flip side it makes me laugh when coaches complain about student-athletes transferring.

Reactions: Lamar Card
Tucker and Michigan State are offering UK recruiting coordinator Vince Marrow $1 million per year to come to East Lansing. UK is going to have to come up with another $375k to convince him to stay.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/k...an-state-mel-tucker-wildcats-assistant-poach/
I’m sure Kentucky will at least match te 1 million. It’s funny reading their board, some think that MSU is a step down from Kentucky. MSU was in the playoffs a few years ago. Lol

Mel Tucker taming the job after initially saying he was staying at Colorado. Leaves Colorado after one season. I say good for him since MSU is backing up a Brinks truck to his house. On the flip side it makes me laugh when coaches complain about student-athletes transferring.

The Cards dodged a bullet by not getting Tucker.
He was set to interview if im not mistaken.
He possibly would have bolted from UofL after 1 year.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
I’m sure Kentucky will at least match te 1 million. It’s funny reading their board, some think that MSU is a step down from Kentucky. MSU was in the playoffs a few years ago. Lol

Kentucky and Michigan State are my #1 & #2 most hated teams/schools/fanbases of all time. They deserve each other.

Michigan State fans are so cult like, arrogant, and clueless. They are like the Grovers but educated and have teeth.

Kentucky and Michigan State are my #1 & #2 most hated teams/schools/fanbases of all time. They deserve each other.

Michigan State fans are so cult like, arrogant, and clueless. They are like the Grovers but educated and have teeth.
You have obviously never encountered Oklahoma football fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT