ADVERTISEMENT

Mangok

Oct 9, 2001
Given our present situation, I was wondering about redshirting. The rule is not playing in more than 30% of the games to be receive a medical redshirt. He's played in 9 and we will play 31 games. 9 is less than 30% of 31 (9.3).
Unfortunately there's the statement about also not being able to come back, which he most likely will be able to.
Oh well, Just looking for something good to come of this.

GO CARDS!!!

Plus i beleive he will be 24 this year. Nothing good has come from this retarted whomever made it decesion.

He already redshirted our championship season, doubtful they'd grant him a medical 6th year.

Reactions: Deeva
Given our present situation, I was wondering about redshirting. The rule is not playing in more than 30% of the games to be receive a medical redshirt. He's played in 9 and we will play 31 games. 9 is less than 30% of 31 (9.3).
Unfortunately there's the statement about also not being able to come back, which he most likely will be able to.

GO CARDS!!!
What is the statement about not being able to come back? I have not heard anything about it.

GO CARDS!!!
Redshirting is also restricted by date of last game played in. A player's last game action must have occurred before a certain point in a season, for Men's Basketball sorry I don't know that Date.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT