ADVERTISEMENT

Man these leaks for Saturday have me excited as crap!

HRTheCard

1500+
Sep 15, 2016
Hearing Vince talk about round 2 and the battle, telling people to be there for the intro “we don’t want to miss” and the potential of the players having Ali robe-type warmups on top of their absolutely incredible new uni’s is something I’m so excited for and to be a part of.

I encourage any of you that haven’t gotten tickets to do so and put on any white you have. Saturday is the game that officially brings people back to the YUM and puts our brand back at the top.

It’s officially the start of a new era and Saturday will finally show why Chris Mack left his alma mater for Louisville. It’s time to give him what he deserves and we get what we deserve after suffering through some rough couple of years.

I’m so pumped for tonight vs UConn and I’m even more pumped for the potential of Saturday. Even though we’ve beaten them once, beating them at home already in the top 15, only going to rise with a win, whiteout, new uni’s, special game, etc. all just bring Saturday from normal to a completely different level.

Hope the game lives up to the hype and we get a big W in front of a great crowd in which finally seels our status of officially being back if it isn’t already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News